Thursday, July 26, 2012

Soup of the Day: 365 Recipes for Every Day of the Year, by Kate McMillian


I am so in love with this book that I want to lick the pages. Not only are there 365 different soup recipes (SOUP! I FREAKIN' LOVE SOUP!), but it actually has a calendar with menu plans.

Hit the jump for a book trailer that actually doesn't suck...and will make you hungry....
Plus, even if I don't get around to making ALL 365 of the different soups, maybe I can use them for inspiration for my as-yet-unpublished series of cozy mystery novels, The Soup Townsend Mysteries! (Okay, maybe not, but the cookbook is definitely worth getting the print edition!)



Disclaimer: I received a digital galley of this book free from the publisher from NetGalley.com. I was not obliged to write a favourable review, or even any review at all. The opinions expressed are strictly my own.

No comments: