Sunday, October 14, 2012

Duck & Goose: Goose Needs a Hug, by Tad Hills



Goose is feeling sad and he needs a hug. His friends are all too willing to help cheer him up: with happy songs, splashing in puddles, even standing on their heads. The only thing they forget to do is actually listen to Goose. All he really needs is a hug!

This is a very cute and simple book that will appeal to very young children. And we all need a hug sometimes!

Keep reading for more pictures from the book and Magda's take!






Magda's Take:

"I liked how they splashed in puddles and I liked how they hugged. I liked all of it. Oh and I liked how they standed on their heads!"


Disclaimer: I received a digital galley of this book free from Edelweiss (Above the Tree Line). I was asked to write an honest review, though not necessarily a favourable one. The opinions expressed are strictly my own.


You May Also Like:





9" Duck & Goose Doll Plush Pair From The Book By Tad Hills



No comments: