Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cozy Light, Cozy Night, by Elisa Kleven

Cozy Light, Cozy Night
Author: Elisa Kleven
Publisher: Creston
Publication Date: October 15, 2013
Source: NetGalley
View on Amazon




This is sort of a book of seasons with each page finding "cozy" things about each time of year. It's a great book to snuggle up--nice and cozy--with a little one and read before bed.


It's also a book you could read again and again because each page is filled with such detailed pictures. There are children playing, dogs running, butterflies fluttering, snow falling, stars twinkling, cats pouncing, and more.


It's also nice to see the same word used in so many different contexts. It really deepens the understanding of the word, which is lovely.


Magda's favourite part: "I like how they keep saying cozy everything. It reminds me of Cozy Little Book Journal!"


My favourite part: I have to agree with Magda. I'm a sucker for a book that has "cozy" in the title. But I also love the rich illustrations with lots of details to explore.



RELATED POSTS:

Daylight Moonlight
In the Tree House
Shadows on My Wall
Wild Rose's Weaving
Apples and Butterflies

No comments: