Monday, February 10, 2014

The Baby Santa Series, by M. Maitland DeLand


The Baby Santa Series
Author: M. Maitland DeLand
Publisher: Greenleaf

Baby Santa
pub. Sept 1, 2013
Baby Santa and the
Lost Letters

pub. Oct 1, 2011
Baby Santa and the
Missing Reindeer

pub. Sept 3, 2013
Baby Santa's Worldwide
Christmas Adventure

pub. Sept 1, 2010
















I don't have much to say about these books because, honestly, I couldn't even get the files to open. Most of the pages were either closeups of one corner of the illustrations, or the text was in a strange part of the page, or the page wouldn't turn. It didn't work on any of my programs or my e-reader, and when I tried to contact the publisher I didn't hear back. So I have nothing else to say about them except maybe don't bother to request them on NetGalley.

No comments: