Monday, February 10, 2014

The Chronicles of Downton Abbey: A New Era, by Jessica Fellowes and Matthew Sturgis (foreword by Julian Fellowes)

The Chronicles of Downton Abbey: A New Era
Authors: Jessica Fellowes  and Matthew Sturgis
Foreword by: Julian Fellowes
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Publication Date: November 13, 2012
Source: Christmas present--yay!
View on Amazon

Even though this coffee table book deals mostly with the third season of Downton Abbey (I'm assuming there are other books for previous seasons) I still enjoyed it for the behind the scenes look at the show. I especially like the pictures of real life artifacts (it's weird to call them artifacts if I'm only talking about the 1920s) that inspired the look of the show. It's my current favourite picture book for grownups.

No comments: