Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Happy Life, by Rose Lagercrantz (illustrated by Eva Eriksson)

My Happy Life
by Rose Lagercrantz
Illustrated by Eva Eriksson
Published by Gecko
Publication Date: January 13, 2013
View on Amazon

Source: NetGalley



"Mommy, are you awake? Can we read My Happy Life again now?" This is what I've been hearing on a near constant basis since I first read this book to my daughter Magda. Unfortunately we only have a digital copy at the moment (thank-you to the publisher and NetGalley!) so I think we'll have to get a print copy soon so Magda can read it over and over again to herself. It really was an instant favourite for her.


When I asked her what she liked about it she said, "I liked how the author wrote the words and I liked how the illustrator drew the pictures, and I liked how the words and pictures went together." Well that about sums it up then.

My Happy Life: the perfect book, according to my four-year-old.


No comments: